Gold Hoop Earrings
There's nothing like the great combination of gold and oyster shell! Gold metal hoops are 45 mm in diameter, each with a small hand painted oyster shell dangling in the center. Earring posts are 14k gold-filled.
- Oyster shells are hand-selected from the Low Country riverbanks of Georgia and South Carolina.
- All shells are cleaned thoroughly using an ultrasonic cleaner.
- After drilling the holes, the natural beauty of the shells are brought out by putting each one through a meticulous process including several thin layers of varnish to unsure your shells will continue to hold their shine and retain their beauty for many years to come.
- Each shell is then added to 14k gold filled earring posts. All materials used are hypoallergenic as well as cadmium and lead free.
- Earrings will be shipped to you on a card (as shown in the photo) in a white organza bag filled with paper raffia, ready for gift-giving. I encourage you to reuse the bag multiple times and let's work to reduce our over abundance of single use, throwaway items.
Earrings pictured here are examples of the style you will receive and not the actual ones pictured. Because each oyster shell is as unique as a fingerprint, your shells will have their own personality and unique natural designs. Their uniqueness is the main reason they are so striking.
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful:
- Avoid getting lotions, hairspray, and perfume on your jewelry.
- Put your jewelry on after you are finished getting ready and about to walk out the door.
- Shells and metal components may be cleaned with a moist cloth if you wish.
- Do not use cleaning cloths as this is abrasive and will harm the surfaces of your pieces.
Silver hoops are also available from the Signature Collection.