The Reynolds Necklace
The Reynolds necklace is for the lady who prefers a more complex piece of jewelry which can be worn as a statement piece and will stand alone with grace and style. This necklace is adorned with freshwater pearls and three lovely pearlescent oyster shells. The chain on the Reynolds necklace is 22 inches long with a 2 inch extender. It pairs well with the simpler Chatham earrings which include the matching pearls.
- Oyster shells are hand-selected from the Low Country riverbanks of Georgia and South Carolina.
- All shells are cleaned thoroughly using an ultrasonic cleaner.
- After drilling the holes, the natural beauty of the shells are brought out by putting each one through a meticulous process including several thin layers of varnish to unsure your shells will continue to hold their shine and retain their beauty for many years to come.
- Each shell is added to a beautiful box link cable chain with stainless steel components to ensure each pieces always looks its best. Reliable stainless steel resists rust, tarnish, oxidation and corrosion, even in tropical or humid environments. It will provide you with highly durable, yet still beautiful jewelry you will be pleased with for years to come. It does not need to be cleaned or polished. All materials used are hypoallergenic as well as cadmium and lead free.
- Necklaces will be shipped to you in a premium gift box which can be used to store it when it isn't being worn.
- This necklace hangs on a 22 inch chain with a 2 inch extender to offer you more versatility with your wardrobe.
Necklaces pictured here are examples of the style you will receive and not the actual one pictured. Because each oyster shell is as unique as a fingerprint, your shells will have their own personality and unique natural designs. Their uniqueness is the main reason they are so exquisite.
Keep your necklace looking beautiful:
- Avoid getting lotions, hairspray, and perfume on your jewelry.
- Put your jewelry on after you are finished getting ready and about to walk out the door.
- Shell and chain may be cleaned with a moist cloth if you wish.
- Do not use silver cleaning cloths as this is abrasive and will harm the surfaces of your pieces.
Get ready for compliments!