The Pulaski Necklace (with FREE pair of earrings-see pic insert)
Pulaski Square is named for Polish Count Casimir Pulaski, a hero of the Revolutionary War. Gen. Pulaski was an 18th century freedom fighter who was killed during the Siege of Savannah. Though there is no statue or fountain in this square, nearby in Monterey Square there is a monument dedicated to him. This square features some of the most beautiful live oaks in the city, as well as thick ivy ground cover.
FREE PAIR OF EARRINGS WITH PURCHASE OF A PULASKI NECKLACE!
The Pulaski Necklace definitely stands alone as an eye-catching statement piece. It is comprised of 13 hand-painted oyster shells on a 22 inch chain with a 2 inch extender. With or without coastal themed charms added, it will become one of your favorite go-to necklaces to wear with casual outfits. This necklace has a "chinkly" sound which will remind you of sunny days at the beach all day (or night) long! If you really want to show off your love of all things coastal, pair it with the matching Franklin bracelet. Bring the entire outfit together with an adorable pair of Ellis earrings with dangling crabs and shells, or keep it simple with the Chippewa earrings (as pictured).
- Oyster shells are hand-selected from the Low Country riverbanks of Georgia and South Carolina.
- All shells are cleaned thoroughly using an ultrasonic cleaner.
- After drilling the holes, the natural beauty of the shells are brought out by putting each one through a meticulous process including several thin layers of varnish to unsure your shells will continue to hold their shine and retain their beauty for many years to come.
- Each shell is added to a beautiful 22 inch box link cable chain with stainless steel components to ensure each pieces always looks its best. Reliable stainless steel resists rust, tarnish, oxidation and corrosion, even in tropical or humid environments. It will provide you with highly durable, yet still beautiful jewelry you will be pleased with for years to come. It does not need to be cleaned or polished. All materials used are hypoallergenic as well as cadmium and lead free. A 2 inch chain extender will allow you more versatility with length.
- Necklaces will be shipped to you in a premium gift box which can be used to store your piece when it isn't being worn.
Necklaces pictured here are examples of the style you will receive and not the actual one pictured. Because each oyster shell is as unique as a fingerprint, your shells will have their own personality and unique natural designs. Their uniqueness is the main reason they are so exquisite.
To make your necklace even more unique and specific to your tastes and personality, you may choose to have coastal/nautical themed charms added to the base necklace shell. All charms are made of pewter.
Keep your necklace looking beautiful:
- Avoid getting lotions, hairspray, and perfume on your jewelry.
- Put your jewelry on after you are finished getting ready and about to walk out the door.
- Shell and chain may be cleaned with a moist cloth if you wish.
- Do not use silver cleaning cloths as this is abrasive and will harm the surfaces of your pieces.
This necklace is truly unique and will quickly become a favorite!
As an added bonus, you will receive one pair of dangling "flat" shell earrings, not available on the web site! See polka-dotted photograph for examples. These earrings are simple and will match any of your shell jewelry or look great mixed with your other jewelry. Enjoy this special little bonus from Jewelry by Letha and thank you for supporting my business!